I’ve started a new bigger Project with Blender, my whole apartment in a miniature version. Laying down the initial ground structure took quite a long time because I had to measure every room and every space between doorways and walls. Then creating the wall in Blender took way longer because I had different approaches on how to achieve that and only after several different failed attempts I figured out the right one.
Once the base was done, it was easy to copy past my old bar blender objects and the recently created objects from my office. I love the look so far and I will move my way through my apartment and start modeling each room one by one.