Ok, that wasn’t actually planned, there’s a draft somewhere for a blog post about everything that happened in April, but I never really got to finish it because this beast here kept me busy for the last 3 days.
What started as a test with certain Blender techniques, turned into this huge project with animation and camera moves (even different ones) and too many render minutes.
Once everything was rendered, I started After Effects where I added the slight camera shakes, sound effects, some grain, and the overall edit. Maybe I will go into more detail on how everything came together with some images of the different stages of the whole scene in Blender. But now my eyes hurt and I need to see and hear something else besides car rushing past me.