I was cruising through the Google Image Gallery with the search term “Soap Logo” and I was surprised to see many of my design iterations made it on this list and there I also saw my liquid soap dispenser logo again which actually turned out quite nicely but for the first time I realized what’s bothering me. The Logo was still too complex, so I decided to first make the lines thicker and second reduce complexity.
What is seen above is the original on the left and a new iteration on the right. This was done in a rather short time frame just to see if it’s something that’s worth exploring. The thickness of the ring is something that needs some work I think and also the liquid itself. I idea which popped into my head was to incorporate the swoosh from my version 3.